You understand and agree that violation of any of the following conditions may result in the forfeiture of any accrued commissions and immediate termination of your account:
- Unsolicited e-mail: You shall not use Unsolicited Commercial E-mail, referred to as “Spam”, or any form of unsolicited e-mail to promote any of the Services associated with Social Tuto. Spam means unsolicited e-mail sent to persons with whom you have no relationship and/or who have not requested your information
- Inappropriate Content: You may not link to Social Tuto from any website which contains content that is slanderous, libelous, threatening, pornographic, obscene and or infringing that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability. Neither shall your affiliate site contain links, references or advertisement to any of the following: gambling, pornography, hated based contents or racially degrading materials, or any content which may be illegal.
- You will not make any statement, representation or warranty, whether vocally or in writing, about Social Tuto or our products and services other than those statements and representations contained in marketing materials and related contents provided by us to you or set out on our Website. You must always conduct and exhibit behavior in a manner that is consistent with the credibility and reputation of Social Tuto and its membership subscriptions.
- You will not make statements about Social Tuto products and services that are not true, neither are you permitted to use profane words – censored or uncensored. Up-to-date information about our products and services can be found on our website, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You agree to always remain in compliance with all applicable Federal Trade Commission (the “FTC”) regulations and updated guidelines on endorsement and testimonials as outlined on the FTC official website. In order to comply with these guidelines, you must disclose to consumers that you are part of the Social Tuto affiliate program and you will be receiving commissions or payment for promoting Social Tuto. Failure to do so may result in immediate removal from our ambassador program and cancellation of pending commissions or payments. Disclosures must be made clear and easily available without the consumers needing to scroll or look for them.
- You agree that as an Ambassador of Social Tuto, you shall regularly maintain and update your website and website contents, or other applicable places you are promoting Social Tuto such as Social Media Platforms, in line with updated information and content that we may make available to you from time to time. This will ensure consistency and accuracy between our services.
- You shall not engage in trademark bidding, or bidding on trademarked terms; neither shall you engage in bidding on competitor’s based on trademarked items.
- You agree not to make use of the Social Tuto brand name or variations of Social Tuto name in the name or URL of social media pages or social media ads or any form of paid advertising.