Privacy Rights.If you are located in the European Economic Area, you may have the following rights:
- A right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority where we process your information in a way that does not comply with the laws and regulations.
- A right of access to information undergoing processing. We may charge a reasonable administrative fee if further copies of your information are requested.
- A right to rectify inaccuracies in information we collect and hold about you.
- A right to require your information to be provided to you or to another company in a commonly used electronic form.
- A right to object to specific types of processing such as direct marketing, processing based on legitimate interest, or processing for research or statistical purposes.
- A right to have your information ‘erased.’
- A right to temporarily restrict processing of information, for example if you believe the information is inaccurate or being used illegally.
- A right to withdraw your consent for future processing.
If you want to exercise or request more information about one or more of the above rights, you can contact us using the contact information listed in Section 17.
Legal Bases for Processing Your Information.We collect and use information about you pursuant to applicable law, contractual obligations, and with transparency and fairness. The legal basis for processing depends on the products or services you use and how you use them. We rely on the following lawful grounds:
Consent. Where appropriate or legally required, we collect and use your information subject to your consent.
Performance of contract. We collect and use information about you to enter into a contract with you or to perform a contract that you have with us.
Legitimate interests. We collect and use information about you for our legitimate interests, for example to deliver the products and services that you request, to market the products and services that you request or that we think you may be interested in, and to optimize your experience with our products and services.
Compliance with laws. We may also collect and use information about you: (i) as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process, (ii) when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property, protect your health and safety or the health and safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request, or (iii) if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets.
We do not use personal information about you in any automated decision making or profiling that would have a legal or similarly significant effect on you without obtaining your consent.