As a Teacher and/or Creator, you are responsible for all content that you post or make available on the Site or Services, including Content Submissions, Programs and Program Content (collectively, “Submitted Content“).
You represent and warrant that:
- you will provide and maintain accurate account information;
- your creation and making available of the Program and/or Content Submission and related activities pursuant to the Agreement will not conflict with any other contract or agreement to which you are bound;
- your Submitted Content will not infringe or misappropriate any third party’s intellectual property rights;
- you have the required expertise to teach and offer the services that you offer through your Submitted Content and use of the Services; and
- you will ensure a high quality of service that corresponds with the standards of your industry and instruction services in general, and will be reasonably responsive to participants in a Program when the context requires.
You warrant that you will not:
- post or provide any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, incorrect, infringing, defamatory or libelous content or information;
- post or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Services or to any user;
- use the Services for business other than providing tutoring, teaching, and instructional services to Members, networking and interacting with other users, Members and Teachers and/or Creators, or any other appropriate purpose for which the Site or Services are specifically designed;
- engage in any activity that would require us to obtain licenses from or pay royalties to any third party, including the need to pay royalties for the public performance of a musical work or sound recording;
- frame or embed the Services (such as to embed a free version of a course) or otherwise circumvent the Services;
- impersonate another person or gain unauthorized access to another person’s account;
- interfere with or otherwise prevent other Teachers and/or Creators from providing their services or Content Submissions or Programs; or
- abuse Social Tuto resources, including support services.