While you are a Teacher and/or Creator with active Content and/or Programs and subject to the requirements below, you may use our trademarks where we authorize you to do so. We currently authorize Teachers and/or Creators to post our trademark and/or name on your website or social media feed in order to indicate that you are a Teacher and/or Creator with a Content Submission and/or Program on Social Tuto or to encourage your social media followers to sign up for a Social Tuto Membership. We may revoke this authorization at any time in the future by changing these Teacher and/or Creator Terms. We may also authorize additional uses of our trademarks as outlined on the Site or Services.
- only use the images of our trademarks that we make available to you, as detailed in any guidelines we may publish;
- only use our trademarks in connection with the promotion and sale of your Content and/or Programs or your participation on Social Tuto; and
- immediately comply if we request that you discontinue use.
You must not:
- use our trademarks in a misleading or disparaging way;
- use our trademarks in a way that implies that we endorse, sponsor, or approve of your courses or services; or
- use our trademarks in a way that violates applicable law or in connection with an obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic or material.