You must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations while accessing or using the Site and/or Services. In addition, we expect users to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of the Site and/or Services is conditioned upon your compliance with the rules set forth in this section. You must not:
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available, through or in connection with the Site or Services, (a) anything that could be (i) threatening, harassing, discriminatory, degrading, hateful or intimidating; (ii) defamatory, fraudulent or otherwise tortious; (iii) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable; or (iv) related to alcohol, wagering, gambling, tobacco products, ammunition or firearms; (b) anything that could give rise to criminal or civil liability (including any material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, or any other proprietary right for which you do not have the express prior consent of the owner of such right or in violation of any contractual, fiduciary or other legal obligation), or that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense; (c) any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file or program that is potentially harmful or invasive, or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment;(d) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letter,” “pyramid scheme,” investment opportunity or other form of solicitation; or (e) any material, non-public information about a company or any securities or other financial instrument, without the proper authorization to do so.
- Use the Site or Services (a) to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, harvest or collect personally identifiable information, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including rights of privacy or publicity; (b) to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or state or imply that we endorse any of your statements or Submissions (as defined below) or Programs; or (c) for any other fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or Services or the servers or networks used to make the Site or Services available (including by taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load upon the Site or in connection with the Services or upon such servers or networks) or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such servers or networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site or Services (including by hacking or defacing the Site).
- Use the Site or Services to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services, other than properly using any functionality provided by Social Tuto as part of the Site or Services specifically for such purposes or with Social Tuto’s express prior written consent.
- License, sublicense, transfer, assign, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, distribute, or exploit for any commercial purposes the Site or Services or any access to or use of the Site or Services.
- Modify, adapt, make derivate works of, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Site or Services.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or Services or any materials available through the Site or Services.
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site or Services without Social Tuto’s express prior written consent.
- Systematically download or store content from the Site or Services.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or in any way gather content of the Site or in connection with the Services or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or Services without Social Tuto’s express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Social Tuto grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Social Tuto reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases.
- Access the Site or Services if you are from a territory where U.S. businesses are prohibited from engaging in business by applicable law or if you have been designated a Specially Designated National, Denied Person, or Denied Entity by the U.S. government.
We may terminate your use of the Site or Services for any conduct that we consider to be inappropriate, or for your breach of this Agreement, including the Rules of Conduct set forth above (including, without limitation, if you repeatedly engage in copyright infringement via or in connection with the Site or Services).